Terms & Conditions
- The One Night Away offer entitles two adults to stay for one night at a participating hotel, in a standard double or twin room, on a room only basis free of charge, with no obligation to purchase meals or beverages.
- Bookings can only be made 1-14 days in advance of your first night's stay. Same day bookings and bookings made further than 14 days in advance cannot be accepted.
- Please refer to your accompanying letter for details of when you need to book and take your stay by.
Bookings can only be made by the person, to whom this offer was issued.
- The One Night Away offer can only be redeemed against the cost of accommodation at participating hotels, featured on www.wesleyannightaway.co.uk.
- Bookings can only be made via the dedicated The Marketing Lounge Partnership (MLP) Reservations Department on 01565 831 816 any booking or enquiries made directly with the hotel will not be honoured.
- When redeeming your One Night Away offer, you must provide three hotel and date choices – MLP will check availability of your selection in choice order. For example, your first chosen hotel will be classed as your
- Extra nights’ accommodation, room upgrades, additional guests, special facilities or any other such supplement are chargeable and are to be prepaid for at the time of booking.
- If booking more than one night's accommodation up to 100% of any additional nights will be charged.
- Bookings are made on a non-transferable basis; rooms are pre-paid for and reserved prior to arrival in accordance with the original booking.
- If a booking is cancelled your Unique Booking Code will become void and no monies will be refunded. Any changes to your booking will be treated as a cancellation.
- Children are subject to the individual hotel's normal children rates and reservations. Children may not utilise
- Bookings are subject to the hotel's availability for the offer. This availability will fluctuate throughout the year.
Some hotels operate a strict room allocation policy for promotional bookings.
- This offer is not available on Public or Bank Holidays in the UK- i.e. Valentine's Day, Easter, Christmas Day,
Boxing Day, New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day. Availability may be limited throughout the whole of December and other key annual periods e.g. Mother’s Day and school holidays.
- The offer applies to bookings made in advance and does not apply to guests altering a visit after a booking
- Any payment for meals, beverages, room service, mini-bar, and phone calls in addition to the offer will need to be settled with the hotel at the time of purchase or when checking out of the hotel, in respect of this credit/debit card details will be required to be provided to the hotel on check-in.
- MLP are not liable to cover any additional costs with regard to damage incurred to property or goods, in respect of this credit/debit card details will be required by the venue on check-in.
- Prices for hotels featured, extra nights, room upgrades, and meals are valid at date of this offer going live but may be liable to change.
- A maximum of one Unique Booking Code can be used on a single booking / per stay.
- Separate bookings, which are believed to be part of the same party, may not combine their unique booking numbers to create a consecutive night stay.
- Each hotel has confirmed its willingness to participate within this promotion. The Promoter or any associated partner cannot be held responsible for any hotel subsequently declining acceptance of a booking using the offer.
- The terms and conditions of each hotel apply.
- Cost of travel to the hotel and the cost of any travel or holiday insurance associated with the use of the One
Night Away Offer is excluded and is entirely at the expense of each individual. Spending money is not included within the offer.
- MLP and any associated partner shall not be liable for any failure or breach by individual hotels and accept no responsibility for any loss suffered by any participant of the promotion.
- This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions or discount schemes or cards generated by either the participating hotels or MLP.
- The Promoter or any associated partner accepts no liability for loss caused, damage to property or personal injury whilst on the premises of individual hotels, whether caused by the acts or omission of any third party.
- No cash alternatives will be offered.
- The Promoter or any associated partner reserve the right to alter, amend or withdraw this offer without prior written notice at their absolute discretion.
- In the event of any queries, please contact the Reservations Department on 01565 831 816 during office hours:
Monday – Friday 9.00 am – 5.00 pm (excluding Bank Holidays)